Rev. Judy Davis to help lead workshop in March
Please join us for a new workshop: “The Healing Arts of Storytelling & Listening.” By sharing our stories and listening to one another, we discover our shared humanity. Through this telling and listening, we can discover effective ways of creating connection, community, and caring for each other. We will each select a story from our experience, learn how writing helps in forming our telling, and practice supportive listening.
- Mary McGrath – Oracle Award Nominee, National Storytelling Network
- Rev. Judy Davis – Director of The Gathering
- Rev. Karene Piccolo – Conscious Community
- Saturday, March 24 / 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Bethany Presbyterian Church (Social Hall) – 5625 24th St., Sacramento 95822
- Suggested donation: $10 – $20 (includes materials), scholarships available
- Bring a sacked lunch (drinks & dessert provided)
- Wear comfortable clothes appropriate for moving exercises
- Pre-register: e-mail email@example.com
Date(s) - Mar 24, 2018
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Bethany Presbyterian Church